November 11, 2013

"I'm leaving now. I bid you all a very fond farewell."

Okay, this is sad.  My last post on Blogger.....

*sniff*

But, HEY, wait a minute!  I'm not going away forever!  No, no, no.

Behold.

I HAVE MOVED.

Why?  Well, I think I can post more with my very own account over at Wordpress, instead of having to have my dad log in every time I want to post something or check for comments.  (Believe me, it was getting old.)  That's the main reason.  The other reason is that I think I'd like something new.

So.  What do you think?

Please, please, please follow me at my new blog.  I would DEARLY love to keep you all - you're my bestest friends and I don't want to lose you!!

Also.  There's a very important announcement going on over there - EXCLUSIVELY over there.  (And another friend's blog.  But that's all I can say.)  Tune in tomorrow!

Anyway.  I bid you all a very fond farewell.

AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN A MINUTE!!!

-Eowyn-

No comments: