October 21, 2013

Tveiter-tot Day!

(The above picture pretty much accurately portrays my fangirl life.  Catch me, I'm falling....)
 
Yes, I'm a Tveiter-tot.  *nods*
 
What is a Tveiter-tot, ye say?  Well, I'll tell ya.  A Tveiter-tot is a fan (a huge fan) of the actor Aaron Tveit (top picture, far right).
 
Moving on.
 
Today is Tveiter-tot Day because today is the Master of Awesomeness Himself's birthday!!
 
So....
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AARON!!!!
 
Now.  If you'll excuse me, I'm off to make me some tater-tots and watch Enjolras: The Musical.  (You can, too!  Just pop in LesMis'12 and skip all the scenes that don't have Aaronjolras in them.  You're welcome.)
 
-Eowyn-

7 comments:

Miss Dashwood said...

Enjolras: The Musical. LOOOOVE ITTTTT. You've seen the HQ vids of him in Wicked, yes? Just in case you've been deprived (poor thing) I'm linking to 'em here. You're welcome. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoNekR7Lz_Y HIS DAAAAANCING. ALSO THE VOOOOOOOOICE.

Miss Dashwood said...

Oh, and the red Fiyero vest is just, kinda, y'know, Awesome.

Bella said...

YAY! Another Tveiter-tot! :D Ally told me you were a fan too! Happy Birthday Aaron!

-Belle

Miss Jane Bennet said...

SQUEEEP IT'S AARON'S BIRTHDAY??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Haha, that picture is me too...and I'm off to watch Aaronjolras: The Ten-Hour-Long Documentary Detailing Everything About Enjolras. (I wish...;))

Arielle Melody Bailey said...

I very nearly forgot all about this.... :D

Enjolras: The Musical?! I LOVE THIS IDEA.

Alexandra said...

Oh Happy Day!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Amy - Honestly. Name five other reasons to watch Les Mis. (The Barricade Boys' names don't count!) I've seen that!! MUCH LOVE AND HAPPINESS IN THAT LINK!!! (Haha, only slightly.)

Bella - Yay! Another Tveiter-tot to add to the puddle of melted feels. : )

Jane - YUPS!!!! Heehee... Let me know where to find the link to that and I'll be forever indebted to you. Somebody needs to do a video of all of the recordings of Enj ever. That'd be amazing.

Melody - How can you forget??? I know. : )

Ally - Catch me, I'm falling.... "Hey, Dad." *sniff*

-Eowyn-