April 3, 2013

The Quote Contest Winner Is....

Hello, all. Terribly sorry that I haven't posted the winner of the quote contest! I've been extremely busy - new baby sister, grandfather passed away, high school and college courses, and a generally crazy life! But! Enough with the excuses!

The winner of the quote contest is....

(Wait for it....)

(Look over there.... That's a weird place to put a piano....)

(Kidding, kidding.)

The lucky girl is... Hayden!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! (Especially since I've been told by about a dozen people that this quote contest was VERY hard. Sorry, y'all. I'll do better next time!)

So. An email is headed your way, Hayden!
Honorary mentions to everyone else who attempted - Anna Grace (close second), Tabitha, and Naomi.

Answers (for all who care) will be posted shortly.

Thanks for waiting! I enjoyed putting together the quiz and hope that you guys enjoyed guessing!

~Eowyn~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to post my answers. oops. =) But then, you told me some of the answers on one of our phone calls. ;-) Looking forward to knowing the answers to all the quotes!!

~Elinor