April 27, 2013

Sir Percy Day - Part Two: Clips from 'The Scarlet Pimpernel'

From the 1982 movie
 
The Famous Quote


The theme
(sighhhh)


One of my favorite scenes from the movie
(Seriously, when we watched this movie with a few teenage guys, they absolutely loved Percy after this.  And I totally understand why.)

The Duel
(spolier alert if you haven't seen the movie!)

 
From The Scarlet Pimpernel: The Musical
(Disclaimer: I haven't heard the whole thing - only these three songs, which I loooove.)
 
'Into the Fire' (Percy and The League's song)
(warning: mild language)

'Falcon in the Dive' (Chauvelin's song)
(warning: mild language)

Best version I've found of 'I'll Forget You'  (Marguerite's song)
 
Randomocity : )

My personal favorite music video, created by the ever awesome Ally!
 
Totally awesome.  What are some of your favorite scenes?  Have I left any out?!
 
~Eowyn~

3 comments:

AddyLovesWolves said...

Yes! yes yes yes! I LOVE these clips! Though I can't say which ones my favorite :)

-Belle

Alexandra said...

I've almost finished a vid for Madame Guillotine...rather gruesome in the beginning ;), but the song is so epic that ya just gotta love it anyway. :)

PERFECT clips. Love. Although my favorite scene, as you know, is the prison scene. But hey, don't want to put the whole movie on here. ;)

Anonymous said...

Belle - Me, neither!!

Ally - Ooooooohhhhhh..... Needs must listen to that whole song.... : )

Hahahaha.... Why not?! I might do that one day.... One day when I'm busy and have nothing else to post.... : D

~Eowyn~