March 2, 2013

Something is Coming....

A contest, actually....  : )  To be posted soon!

Meanwhile... enjoy a random Lord of the Rings video that someone showed me the other day.  I'm not sure whether to laugh or sue.


See what I mean?

And, while we're on the subject of random videos, check this one out.  I'm always up for making fun of Star Wars!!  (Though I've seen all of them enough to know that Jedis don't do mindmelds.  Period.  Somebody needs to do a huge Star Wars/Star Trek viewing on the lawn at the White House.  Heehee....)


Heehee....  Somebody had waaaaay too much time on their hands.

~Eowyn~

3 comments:

Treskie said...

okay, the LOTR one, I need to mull over and decide if I like....

But the Call me Maybe is hilarious. (even though I've never seen Star Wars.... *flinch* I know I should! But none of my family likes it!)

Isabella DeLallo said...

*GIGGLE* - I adore LOTR but still - *giggle*

AND THIS IS CRAZY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Treskie - Same....

I know! Star Wars is one of those film series that you have to watch just to say that you've watched it. Like Gone With the Wind or Indiana Jones.... So, yeah. I'm not a Warsie. At all.

Bella - Hahahahaha....

Eowyn