December 14, 2012

Better

(Pre-written blog posts are amazing.  At the time this will be posted, I'll be at a Christmas party, then probably going to see The Hobbit because our next Christmas party was cancelled!  WOOT!)

I love tags.  I love getting tagged and answering fun questions.  : )

I got tagged a while ago by Kiri Liz, but can't find the tag questions, so I decided to tag myself (read: steal) from one of the tags she recently did.  I laughed really hard while reading her post and decided to do it for myself!

Rules:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle. 
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.


Yipes.  I don't know how this will play out.  Apologies if it's really, really random!!  : )

If someone says "Are you okay?" you say...
'Bad Day' from The Chipmunks.
Umm....  I didn't have a bad day today, really.  I cleaned the house and listened to my Special Edition, Extended (read: awesome!) soundtrack for The Hobbit.  No, it was a great day.  : )

What would best describe your personality?
'Lose My Soul' by TobyMac.
Uhhh....  No comment.  : P

How would you describe yourself?
'Wedding Chorale' from Les Miz.
Ooh, a wedding!  I love weddings!  Drinks all around!

What do you like in a guy/girl?
'Marie's Wedding' by The High Kings.
Well, I certainly appreciate it if they like weddings, too.  Or dancing to awesome Celtic music.  Either is good.

How do you feel today?
'An Operatic Tragedy' from Little Women - The Musical.
"Now I'm back to settle the scooooooooore!"  Yup.  : )

What is your life's purpose?
'Mother Knows Best (Reprise)' from Tangled.
My mother does know best.  I hope this means I'll take her advice.  : )

What's Your Motto?
'Now and For Always' from The Lord of the Rings - The Musical.
This song starts with Sam singing about how great Frodo is for taking the Ring into Mordor and then ends with Frodo telling Sam how great of a friend he is for staying by his side.  *sniff*  Sam is amazing.  I'm very loyal to my friends, but I don't know if I'm that loyal.  (Great musical, by the way!  You can listen to the song here.)

What do your friends think of you?
'The Contest' from The Little Mermaid - The Musical.
That much is true.  While I can't hit a high C, I'm very competitive.  ("It's so clear!  Can't you hear?  I'm the one!")
 
What do your parents think of you?
'Wonder' from The Lord of the Rings - The Musical.
Yeah, I'm a wonder alright!  And I'm a huge Lothlorien fan, too.  : )  ("Lothlorien!  Beyond the sun, beyond the moon....  Wonder....")
What do you think about very often?
'Javert's Arrival' from Les Miz.
Yup.  Forever wondering what it (and other scenes) will be like in the movie coming out soon!!  ("LIAR!"  Best part.)

What is 2 + 2?
'Black, White, Tan' by Nicole C. Mullen.
Makes perfect sense if you think about it.  The numbers can be black, white, or tan.  : )  Love that song....  I used it for the song behind my littlest brother's first Gotcha Day party!  Moral of the song - "Everyone is precious in the Father's sight....  He just loves you 'cause He loves you....  You are not a color and the color is not you!"  Here's the link.  I dare you not to cry.  : )

What do you think of your best friend?
'Kingdom Dance' from Tangled.
Yes, I love to dance with my best friend... even if neither of us know the guy's part....  But this song always reminds me of camping in the back yard with my younger brother.  We made a fire, played it over the speakers on my laptop, and danced around the fire.  : )

What do you think of the person you like?
'She's In Love' from The Little Mermaid - The Musical.
*cough, hack, cough*  I am NOT in love.  I love this song, though.  It's one of the most played on my iPod.  I love songs that don't apply to me - especially sad Christmas love songs like 'Last Christmas'!!  HA!!
What is your life story?
'Mother Knows Best' from Tangled.
("Is this thing rigged?!  MOOOOOM!!  What'd you do to my iPod?!")  Sigh.  Too true.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
'Storm at Sea' from The Little Mermaid - The Musical.
Uh, yeah...  I'm already a storm at sea, so check!
What do you think when you see the person you like?
'In My Life/A Heart Full of Love' from Les Miz.
"Does he know I'm alive?  Do I know if he's real?  Did he see what I saw?  Does he feel what I feel?"
Yeah.  Wouldn't it be great if people spontaneously burst into song in their everyday lives?!  AND IN TUNE?!

What will you do at your wedding?
'The Most Amazing Thing' from Little Women - The Musical.
Hopefully I'll be in love....  Ya never know....

What will they play at your funeral?
'Fantine's Death' from Les Miz.
Nooooo....  That'd be way too sad!  For everyone involved....  ("Come to me!  Cosette, the light is fading....  I'll see you when I waaaaaaaake....")

What is your hobby/interest?
'One Last Shot' from The Pirates of the Caribbean.
True....  Airsoft is a hobby of mine....  And playing violin and piano kind of works, too....

What is your biggest fear?
'Christmas This Year' by TobyMac.
Ummm....  Nope.  That'd be one of the rare occasions when my shuffle is wrong.  : ) 

What is your biggest secret?
'Something That I Want' from Tangled.
You'll never know....

What do you want right now?
(HA!!  Couldn't pick a more oppertune moment!  Now....  Let's see what I want....  Ouch, I'm scared.)
'One Day More' from Les Miz.
SQUEEEEEEEE!!!  YES!!  In IMAX the day after Christmas!!!

What do you think of your friends?
'I Dreamed a Dream' from Les Miz.
Yeah...  I dreamed a dream that I had friends....  Obviously, it was only a dream....  *sniff*  ("Honestly....  If you're dreaming...."  Heehee....)

What's the worst thing that could happen?
'Could You?' from Little Women - The Musical.
That'd actually be the best thing that could happen to me....  Traveling around with my aunt....  Sighhhhhh....  (I actually specifically requested that as a graduation gift earlier today.  No joke!)
What is the one thing you regret?
'If I Can't Love Her' from Beauty and the Beast - The Musical.
Yup.  I regret ever listening to this song.  Brings me to tears every time I hear it.  *sob*  Here it is if you feel like crying....

What makes you laugh?
'The Rising of the Moon' by The High Kings.
It makes me laugh because it's so awesome!  I seriously can't listen to it without grinning wildly.  : )

What makes you cry?
'The Circle of Life' from The Lion King - The Musical.
Life is sad.  Can't argue with that.

Will you ever get married?
'Prologue' from Les Miz.
If that doesn't give you an answer, I don't know what will.  Obviously, I'm living a prologue, then the opening chapters of my life will begin when I'm married.  XD

What scares you the most?
'Back at the Barricade/On My Own' from Les Miz.
Apparently being on my own....

Does anyone like you?
'So Long, Self' by MercyMe.
Nope.  So I'm getting rid of my own self.  (But, hey, I don't like me without God, either, so....)
If you could go back in time, what would you change?
'Washed by the Water' by NeedtoBreathe.
Ummm....

What hurts right now?
'The Confontation' from Les Miz.
My shuffle couldn't be more true!  That hurts....

What would you want to say to the person who tagged you?
'Amazing Grace' from Amazing Grace - The Movie.
Yup.  I'd pick up my bagpipes and blow in their face.  That's exactly what I'd do.

What will you name this post?
'Better' from Little Women - The Musical.
"MISS MARCH!  I spoke my mind - as you spoke yours.  Obviously it wasn't appreciated on either side!"
"How can I do better than what's already here?!"  Yup.

That was weird.....
~Eowyn~

No comments: