March 7, 2012

ThePianoGuys

If you want to hear some pretty amazing music, click here. It's a playlist of all of the songs that ThePianoGuys have uploaded. I listen to their music a lot (probably a little too much, lol...), and their newest song, Somewhere Over the Rainbow/Simple Gifts, is one of those wierd songs that makes me really happy when I listen to it. No words, but awesome piano and cello music.

Some of my favorite songs include (but are definitely not limited to):
Somewhere Over the Rainbow/Simple Gifts (Piano/Cello)
Rolling in the Deep (Piano/Cello)
Moonlight (Electric cello)
All of Me (Piano)
Without You (Piano/Cello)
Love Story Meets Viva la Vida (which, for some strange reason, isn't on their channel. You can see that video here)
Bring Him Home (from Les Miserables - Piano/Cello)
Nearer My God to Thee (for 9 cellos)
The Cello Song - Bach is Back! (Cello - duh!)

Yes, I realize that all of these songs, excepting All of Me, have a cello in them. *sigh* I know, I know - how can a violinist like cello music? Well, I like it when it's played right. (Just kidding...) So even if you're a violinist and strongly against all cello music, please check these songs out anyway. It'll be worth your time!!!

Take a look and enjoy!
~Eowyn~

No comments: