March 17, 2012

Character Questions

More questions... : )

I tell you guys that I like writing, but I really haven't posted anything about my writing. Sorry! lol. Once, I had a guest post by one of my characters, but I don't know if anyone understood. hehehe...

Anyway, these are questions I found that you can answer about one of your characters. I chose...

Kale McAllen
From my yet untitled work (my One Year Adventure Novel novel)

1. What is their full name?
Kale (Something) McAllen. She's 15 and has a twin brother named Glenn. (A little more than what the question asked, but, hey...)


2. Does his or her name have a special meaning?
To me, or do you want me to Google it? lol. Just kidding. *sheepishly* Not really. I just thought it was a cool name, and when I tried it, it just sort of clicked.

3. Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality?
Methodical. Definitely. She's very organized and has to stay that way - her situation in life demands it.

4. Does he or she think inside themselves more than they talk out loud to their friends? (More importantly, does he or she actually have friends?)
No (to the first question). She's an introvert around a lot of people, but among a few people (probably five tops), she's really animated with her speech. She's like Mr. Knightly (from Emma) in the way that she speaks her mind to people and tells them what she thinks. (Just don't ask her to talk to a bunch of people!) She does have friends, but Kale's always been around people who, frankly, hate her, so she doesn't really have much reason to like them.


5. Is there something he or she is afraid of?
The person who is against her who will not be named at this time... Yes, she's deathly afraid of this person.

6. Does he or she write, dream, dance, sing, or photograph?
Write – no. (No time!) Dream – yes. (About her future, etc.) Dance – yes. (Well, she'd like to, but she really doesn't have the chance while she's going through all the obstacles I put in front of her. *cue evil laughter*) Sing – eh, not really. (She doesn't have much of a singing voice. Sorry, Kale, but it's true!!) Photograph – she'd say, “What's that?” (Keep in mind that her story is set in the 19th century...)

7. What is his or her favorite book? (or genre of books)
Whatever she's reading at the moment. She loves any book she can get her hands on.

8. Who is his or her favorite author and/or someone that inspires him or her?
She doesn't have a favorite author, but she does have a few people who inspire her. (Her brother, Glenn, for example.)

9. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Poor dear, she's never tried it! It'd probably be Mint Chocolate Chip, though.

10. Favorite season of the year?
Spring!



Hope you guys liked learning a little about what I write and what I'm working on. More questions soon! Unless you're already bored... : )


~Eowyn~

No comments: