December 18, 2011

Signs of Christmas...

Our mantle and part of our Christmas tree (Take note of the picture on the mantle. Our living room looks like that now - baby grand and all!)


Brownies I made for Christmas presents - don't they look good?!


Packaging of the brownies, complete with a tag I made. A family tradition of ours is making Christmas present tags every year.


Oreo Cookie Balls that Arwen made.... The only word to describe them is YUM!!!

Grandma's signature punch - love it!


One of my favorite parts about Christmas is getting to see relatives I haven't seen in... a year. : )


Presents for the White Elephant game. (This year, I got a Pampered Chef stoneware 'small bar pan' for my hope chest. Yay!)


My grandparents' Christmas tree


Adorable baby brother opening his second present of the night (the first was intended for my grandmother... whoops!)

Merry Christmas!
~Eowyn~

No comments: